Carolyn Agin Schmidt is a top criminal defense attorney in Minneapolis with the resume to prove it.
Affiliations & professional credentials for Carolyn Agin Schmidt:
- Board of Directors, MN Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Legislative and Fundraising committees, 2006 - present;
- Assembly Representative, Minnesota State Bar Association Board of Governors: Criminal Law Section, 2005/2006;
- Emergency Interim Legal Counsel,Federal Bureau of Investigation, 2005 - present;
- Appointed by the United States Department of Justice through the Minneapolis Division to act as interim legal counsel when agents are involved in critical incidents.
- Section Chair, MN State Bar Association: Criminal Law Section, 2004/2005;
- Planning Committee, MN Criminal Justice Institute, 2004 - present;
- Secretary Treasurer, MN State Bar Association: Criminal Law Section, 2003;
- Federal Public Defender Panel Member, 2002 - present;
- Board of Directors & Treasurer, ALPHA Human Services, 1995-2004;
- Founder and Trained Mediator - "Alliance Mediation Services," 1994;
- Keynote speaker:
- CLE topics for: MN Institute of Legal Education, MN CLE, MN Criminal Justice Institute, MN State Bar Assoc./Criminal Section;
- Associate Editor & Co-Author: DUI In Minnesota, Minnesota CLE;
- Corporate training: "How not to get a DWI," Cargill Inc.
- Warren Burger Inn of Court
- MN Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- MN State Bar Association & Hennepin County &11th District Bar Association: Criminal Law Section