Twin Cities Criminal Defense Law Firm
Serving justice to all of Minnesota
Maybe you never expected to be charged with a crime. The circumstances leading to your charges were complicated, and you never intended to find yourself in this position. Now the future is uncertain, and you can't envision how your case could end positively.
If you're facing a journey through the Minnesota courts with anxiety and trepidation, there is hope!
An Accomplished Law Firm
Founded in 1994, The Law Office of Carolyn Agin Schmidt has gained victories in court for hundreds of Minnesotans facing criminal charges. Founding attorney Carolyn Agin Schmidt provides personalized, aggressive legal representation to individuals facing a variety of criminal charges. Years of legal knowledge have won her numerous awards and recognition for her skills and savvy in court. From DUI's to drug-related charges to white collar crimes, Carolyn can bring your case to a fair, fast conclusion. She can bring you smoothly through the legal process, providing effective representation at the state or federal court level.
The Best In Criminal Defense
Our defense law firm serves clients in Minneapolis, St. Paul, the seven-county metro area, and state-wide.
As a top Minnesota criminal defense law firm, we have received numerous awards and distinctions for our representation of clients in court. Some of Carolyn's recognitions include:
- "Super-Lawyer" - Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine, Twin Cities Business Monthly Magazine, MN Journal Law & Politics Magazine
- "Top 100 Women Super Lawyers" - MN Journal of Law & Politics
- "Top 40 MN Criminal Lawyers" - MN Journal of Law & Politics
- AV-rated (highest rating) - Martindale-Hubbell
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers - Martindale-Hubbell
- "Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Minnesota" - the National Trial Lawyers Association
- "Rising Star Attorney" - MN Journal of Law and Politics