Bloomington, MN Criminal Defense Lawyer
A criminal charge is a serious matter, and the legal process can be a stressful and unsettling experience, filled with doubt and frustration. You don't want to experience this alone.
Effective representation by The Law Office of Carolyn Agin Schmidt
Carolyn Agin Schmidt is a local Twin Cities criminal defense lawyer. She attended William Mitchell College of Law and has owned her own law firm for several decades. An awardee of the Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating, Carolyn receives frequent recognition from the legal community for her aggressive, compassionate work in the courtroom.
Why should you work with lawyer Carolyn Agin Schmidt?
- Personalized attention for your situation
- Aggressive legal representation
- Thorough knowledge of the Minnesota court system
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine
- Compelling negotiation and mediation skills
Some of Carolyn's results with Bloomington cases:
- A client charged with federal credit card fraud, in a case including 11 defendants, had the charges dismissed.
- In a white collar Hennepin County case, a defendant stole over $100,000 from their employer, but Carolyn was able to help the defendant only receive probation.
- In a felony involving criminal vehicular operations, the client's charges were dismissed.
Click to view more of Carolyn's results.
If you live in Bloomington, MN and need a criminal defense attorney, Carolyn's Minneapolis area office location near 394 and Highway 100 is conveniently located to serve you well. Carolyn is also willing to meet up anywhere in Bloomington, she has even met clients at the Mall of America before.
Carolyn's office from Bloomington: Take I-494 W then MN-100 N, to I-394 W exit to Xenia Ave S. Turn right on Xenia Ave S then take a right onto Golden Hills Drive, and another right onto Turners Crossroad South.
Get a free consultation today.